Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FAVOURITE OF ALL TIME! :D

Greetings, people!

Lately, I'm quite in a good mood, plus good shape, to restart blogging again. :)
Alhamdulilah, I'm quite hapy now that I have 4 folowers.. 
(4 jek pon -__-" )
And 1 gorgeous stalker XD
(u know who u are. :D and why wun u follow me, btw? -__-" )

This cold morning in McDonald Ayer Keroh, I wanna share with u people, my best fren :)
My favvy game of all time, THE SIMS 3!
True story..

HEHEH XD

Just a simple post, I'm sharing with u people, a few snapshots of my sim's life. :) And sorry, pictures are big. ;p

My sim's house :) It's 3 storeys. :D

Having a bar in house is essential, especially during party! :D

Indoor swimming pool + Hot tub = Awesome!

Chess around flowers, people?

Master bedroom! :D

Grand piano! A must! It's a sign of luxury! XD

TV Hall :)

Cook, people. Cook. A real lady does cooking. :)
(kantoi simpan makanan basi dlm fridge -__-")

Jacuzi in the guest restroom? :D

Dining hall. Erk.. New moon posters??

So, these are all that I could share. How, people? Can I be a successful architect or probably interior designer? Ngahaha! :D

Love-Later,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment