Friday, April 8, 2011

BACK TO DECEMBER?

Greetings..

It's been sooo long, feel like ages that I havent been here..
Truth is, I'm bored with blog-life for a few months..
(Bcoz I dun really give blogging a damn! I dun have much followers, either. :D )

Alright.

The title is "Back to December?"
Why? Bcoz I go back to December.
November was the last month of my active-blog-life period. 
(You can check in my archives XD )
So...

Going forward, I go back to December.
Even though it's April already. :D

Alright.

Finding some topics to say, I'd write a bit about Blogger.
(Click here if you want to know which Blogger XD )

HEHE..

My comment would be "Quite an impressive improvement :D "
That's all.

Thank you for wasting your time reading this post! XD

Love-Later,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment