Thursday, November 11, 2010

SWEETDREAM BEFORE CHRISTMAS !!

Well, since i have such an empty shell ( BLOG i mean..) , i have decided to share my sweetdream last nite..
SWEETDREAM??
yes, sweetdream.. sweetdream...
VERY MUCH 'SWEETDREAM' !
hurm.. how do i start??
well.. it started early this morning when i suddenly woke up.
and found my LOVELY ROOMMATE talking n giggling alone AGAIN..
yes AGAIN INDEED...
i went back to sleep and started dreaming..
in my dream, i scolded her..
i told her she was annoying!
HAHAHAHAHA! ( well im not sure if it REALLY happened or i was juz dreaming, but for certain, in real state of conscious mind n life, i wun dare to do that..huhu )
n all of a sudden, the dream carried me home..
me n my family..
we all gathered for some kind of family feast..
everyone was there..
we were having good times..
talking n sharing stories...
when out of the blue, i was in the middle of some kind of horror muvi..
it was raining heavily outside..
a pair of baby twins involved, in the darkest night..
n i was in a mission to save them..
but i was too late..
one of them had been murdered..
yes, MURDERED right before i reached the big house..
i was terribly sad, but determined to save the other one..
i remember the spirit, the feeling..
it made me stronger n more wicked..
WICKED?
yeah, bcoz i ended up murdering the father of the babies with a little trick..
i had endangered the other baby's life for making her as bait..
n as the 'ANIMAL' came closer, i appeared right behind him..
n SLAUGHTERED him..
but he wasnt dead!
n my adrenaline rush forced me to stab his neck with the grass sickle i held in my hand..
i cried, shouting, everytime i hit him..
i remember those shaking hands of mine when his blood scattered all over the place..
on my hand..
on his face...
n when he stumbled, i ran to the crying baby..
walking feebly to my car.. ( it was indeed irony bcoz in real life, im not even good in driving..HAHA )
put the baby next to my seat.. ( into a cradle, ofcoz, which was fixed to the seat )
n the baby fell asleep as i drove thru the night..
i was relieved in disappointment for my failure..
SILLY GAME..
my heart had just began to stop thumping heavily..
when i suddenly saw a figure under a lamp post by the side road as i passed thru a toll..
IT WAS THE DEAD MAN, CARRYING HIS DEAD BABY..
n he was smiling ZOMBIELY to me!
n DUSH!
i was awakened for having too much frights of the dream..
n the dream died there..
BUT I SWEAR MY HEART WAS BEATING CRAZILY AFTER THAT!
n this has been the GREATEST 'SWEETDREAM' i ever had......

P/S : i very much AGREE to myself that THIS DREAM had been inspired by my current favorite game, PLANTS VS ZOMBIE.. :-D

5 comments:

  1. hak3..xleh blah..
    k0 byk pk bkn2..
    or mybe daa sll sgtt ngn bnde2 mrepek nh..
    datz y bnde tuh alwayz come in ur mind..
    juz 4get it n not t8 seyez..
    or later,,im afraid u''ll become like ur luvly rumate..wakaka :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuang asam mu kinah.
    mu balek cni sok, kawe kejekan ampa masak2 na.
    (bahasa da campur2 da! hahaahah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aikk..daa jdk minah klate plopp...burok ben0 daa rupe omputeh ckp klate..wahahahaa~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wehh lagi molek dari ore klate keceq omputeh no?
    hahahah SORY!
    NO OFENCE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..trase owe klate nt xtaw kawe..hahaa..
    aktif blogging daa..
    maju2..pelan2 kayuh..hak3~

    ReplyDelete